The new update for Roblox Saga Piece brings the much needed mobile support to the game! Not only that, you will also find new islands have been added, and the starter island has been revamped. The Sea-stone Cutlass will allow you to attack devil fruit users without haki, and the Rusty Starter Katana now has a basic skill move. There’s various buffs, nerfs, and some increases to the stat and level cap as well. Check out all of the details in the log below.
Be sure to check out our Saga Piece codes post for free notifiers and stat resets!
Saga Piece Update 1 Patch Notes
- Mobile support has been added
- New islands added, as well as a starter island revamp
- Sea-stone Cutlass now allows you to attack devil fruit users without haki
- Rusty starter katana now has a skill move, basic but efficient
- New cool wind effect has been added
- New fighting style, Rokushiki
- The fruit Dark Dark no mi has been added
- Buffed 1ss, made slashes bigger etc.
- Nerfed blackleg
- A new scaling system has been added
- Crew System – Group ID
- Capture the flag System, requirement: three or more players in-game and at least 10,000 bounty
- Made the Devil Fruit spinning easier to get higher fruits
- Chests are 20% to get any fruit now
- Increased the Stat cap
- Increased the Level cap
Those are all of the details for the first major update to Roblox Saga Piece. Keep an eye on the Saga Piece section of our website for more details on the game.