We have the answer for Salsa or guacamole crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Salsa or guacamole Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the WSJ Crossword on April 17, 2023. You can also find answers to past WSJ Crosswords.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Crucial period in an undertaking Crossword Clue
- Castro colleague Guevara Crossword Clue
- Big-headed problem Crossword Clue
- Lamb’s dad Crossword Clue
- Small-minded Crossword Clue
- Go yachting Crossword Clue
- Bicycles built for two Crossword Clue
- Carve into a surface Crossword Clue
- Apple Store buy Crossword Clue
- Squirrel away, say Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GUACAMOLE (noun)
- a dip made of mashed avocado mixed with chopped onions and other seasonings
- DIP (verb)
- appear to move downward
- switch (a car’s headlights) from a higher to a lower beam
- DIP (noun)
- a sudden sharp decrease in some quantity
- a thief who steals from the pockets or purses of others in public places
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.