We have the answer for Salty body of water crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Salty body of water Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Crosswords with Friends on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past Crosswords with Friends.
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- Mothers’ sisters Crossword Clue
- Divine power Crossword Clue
- Not rich Crossword Clue
- Like threadbare clothes Crossword Clue
- Indian flatbread Crossword Clue
- Police officer Crossword Clue
- What electors do Crossword Clue
- Flush with cash Crossword Clue
- Hockey rink’s surface Crossword Clue
- Numbered road (Abbr.) Crossword Clue
You can play the Crosswords with Friends by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SALTY (adjective)
- engagingly stimulating or provocative
- containing or filled with salt
- WATER (noun)
- the part of the earth’s surface covered with water (such as a river or lake or ocean)
- a facility that provides a source of water
- WATER (verb)
- supply with water, as with channels or ditches or streams
- fill with tears
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.