We have the answer for Salty soak crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Salty soak crossword clue most recently seen in the New Yorker Crossword.
Salty soak Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's New Yorker Crossword Answers
- Brisket side Crossword Clue
- Design Crossword Clue
- Saudi neighbor Crossword Clue
- City on the Rhein Crossword Clue
- Check that includes the tip? Crossword Clue
- Crown with flecks of gold Crossword Clue
- Medium’s claim, briefly Crossword Clue
- “Keep it” Crossword Clue
- Got on the line Crossword Clue
- Viola string? Crossword Clue
You can play the New Yorker Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BRINE (noun)
- water containing salts
- a strong solution of salt and water used for pickling
- BRINE (verb)
- soak in brine
- SALTY (adjective)
- engagingly stimulating or provocative
- containing or filled with salt
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Salty soak crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.