We have the answer for Sandwich made with two spreads Abbr. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Sandwich made with two spreads Abbr. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Sandwich made with two spreads Abbr.. This clue last appeared August 5, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Sandwich made with two spreads Abbr. crossword clue should be:
- PBJ (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SANDWICH (verb)
- insert or squeeze tightly between two people or objects
- make into a sandwich
- SANDWICH (noun)
- two (or more) slices of bread with a filling between them
- MADE (adjective)
- produced by a manufacturing process
- successful or assured of success
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Red gift on Valentine’s Day, maybe Crossword Clue
- Tip that may break if dropped Crossword Clue
- ___ one’s nose into (pry) Crossword Clue
- Make a spare, perhaps Crossword Clue
- Actress Aniston of “Friends,” lovingly Crossword Clue
- ___ James, “Divergent” actor Crossword Clue
- Preparing to be clicked? Crossword Clue
- First syllable in a game of X’s and O’s Crossword Clue
- Nikola Jokic’s league Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Cartoon Network’s “Ed, ___ n Eddy” Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.