We have the answer for Sandwich option crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Sandwich option Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Sandwich option. This clue last appeared August 9, 2022 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Sandwich option crossword clue should be:
- ROLL (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SANDWICH (verb)
- insert or squeeze tightly between two people or objects
- make into a sandwich
- SANDWICH (noun)
- two (or more) slices of bread with a filling between them
- ROLL (noun)
- a list of names
- a deep prolonged sound (as of thunder or large bells)
- ROLL (verb)
- move along on or as if on wheels or a wheeled vehicle
- cause to move by turning over or in a circular manner of as if on an axis
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Tub user Crossword Clue
- Crystal-tapping sound Crossword Clue
- “— 18” (Uris novel) Crossword Clue
- ICU hookup Crossword Clue
- Classical language Crossword Clue
- On the Aegean, say Crossword Clue
- Dairy case buy Crossword Clue
- Mas’ mates Crossword Clue
- Solicit Crossword Clue
- Dress store section Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.