We have the answer for Sandy mound crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Sandy mound Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Sandy mound. This clue last appeared June 8, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Sandy mound crossword clue should be:
- DUNE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MOUND (noun)
- the position on a baseball team of the player who throws the ball for a batter to try to hit
- (baseball) the slight elevation on which the pitcher stands
- MOUND (verb)
- form into a rounded elevation
- SANDY (adjective)
- of hair color; pale yellowish to yellowish brown
- resembling or containing or abounding in sand; or growing in sandy areas
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Corned beef __ Crossword Clue
- Writing assignment Crossword Clue
- Amazon mammals Crossword Clue
- Some changing table users Crossword Clue
- Deities Crossword Clue
- Underworld overlord Crossword Clue
- Title for Thich Nhat Hanh Crossword Clue
- Grain in Nutri-Grain Crossword Clue
- Made a left or right Crossword Clue
- I’ve ___ it with you! Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.