We have the answer for Santa ___ crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Santa ___ Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Santa ___. This clue last appeared August 7, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Santa ___ crossword clue should be:
- ANITA (5 letters)
- ANA (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SANTA (noun)
- the legendary patron saint of children; an imaginary being who is thought to bring presents to children at Christmas
- ANA (noun)
- a collection of anecdotes about a person or place
- mother of the ancient Irish gods; sometimes identified with Danu
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Cheer to a matador NYT Crossword Clue
- Top credit rating … or a hint to 25-Across NYT Crossword Clue
- Lean against NYT Crossword Clue
- __ noire Crossword Clue
- Game with L- and T-shaped pieces NYT Crossword Clue
- Rap producers make them NYT Crossword Clue
- Spinach is rich in it NYT Crossword Clue
- XL or 11C NYT Crossword Clue
- “O, ___ fortune’s fool!”: Romeo NYT Crossword Clue
- Bees, e.g. NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.