We have the answer for Santa’s jovial laugh syllables: 2 wds. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Santa’s jovial laugh syllables: 2 wds. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Santa’s jovial laugh syllables: 2 wds.. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Santa’s jovial laugh syllables: 2 wds. crossword clue should be:
- HOHO (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Themed Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SANTA (noun)
- the legendary patron saint of children; an imaginary being who is thought to bring presents to children at Christmas
- JOVIAL (adjective)
- full of or showing high-spirited merriment
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Julia Roberts starrer “___ Brockovich” Crossword Clue
- Smack ___ in the middle Crossword Clue
- Dream ___ (perfect group, perhaps) Crossword Clue
- Vein content, in a mine Crossword Clue
- Tram or metro alternative? Crossword Clue
- Kevin ___, “Footloose” actor whose name might remind you of a meaty sandwich ingredient Crossword Clue
- When a plane touchdown is expected: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Greek letter that sounds like row Crossword Clue
- Robert Frost or William Wordsworth, for one Crossword Clue
- Includes in an email loop, say: Abbr. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.