We have the answer for Santorinis sea crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Santorinis sea Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Santorinis sea. This clue last appeared January 5, 2023 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Santorinis sea crossword clue should be:
- AEGEAN (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AEGEAN (noun)
- an arm of the Mediterranean between Greece and Turkey; a main trade route for the ancient civilizations of Crete and Greece and Rome and Persia
- SEA (noun)
- anything apparently limitless in quantity or volume
- a division of an ocean or a large body of salt water partially enclosed by land
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Ugh Ill never be able to __ that! Crossword Clue
- Soup sometimes served with banh mi Crossword Clue
- Four-time Pro Bowl quarterback who never made it to the Super Bowl Crossword Clue
- Chinese greeting Crossword Clue
- Bandleader Puente Crossword Clue
- Some gender-fluid people Crossword Clue
- Natures sonar and what varies in the answers to the starred clues? Crossword Clue
- Skunk aftermath Crossword Clue
- Ref. work that added influencer in 2022 Crossword Clue
- Pencil puzzle Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.