We have the answer for Sappho's Leap author Jong crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Sappho’s Leap author Jong Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Universal Crossword on March 31, 2023. You can also find answers to past Universal Crosswords.
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Lion’s outbursts Crossword Clue
- Go into NYT Crossword Clue
- Baby garment with snaps Crossword Clue
- Not for here Crossword Clue
- Craps cube Crossword Clue
- Sharp-witted Crossword Clue
- Light on one’s feet Crossword Clue
- Goatee for example Crossword Clue
- Born earlier Crossword Clue
- Watches someone’s pointer say Crossword Clue
You can play the Universal Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AUTHOR (noun)
- someone who originates or causes or initiates something
- writes (books or stories or articles or the like) professionally (for pay)
- AUTHOR (verb)
- be the author of
- SAPPHO (noun)
- the Greek lyric poet of Lesbos; much admired although only fragments of her poetry have been preserved (6th century BC)
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.