We have the answer for Scent sensor crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Scent sensor Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Scent sensor. This clue last appeared February 12, 2023 in the Premier Sunday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Scent sensor crossword clue should be:
- NOSE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SCENT (noun)
- any property detected by the olfactory system
- a distinctive odor that is pleasant
- SCENT (verb)
- apply perfume to
- catch the scent of; get wind of
- SENSOR (noun)
- any device that receives a signal or stimulus (as heat or pressure or light or motion etc.) and responds to it in a distinctive manner
Today's Premier Sunday Crossword Answers
- Ending for opal Crossword Clue
- Conductor Georg Crossword Clue
- Photo Crossword Clue
- Cobra types Crossword Clue
- Worked as an office sub Crossword Clue
- Statement when you’re nearly ready to complete a collage? Crossword Clue
- Cookout pest Crossword Clue
- Is theatrical Crossword Clue
- — -Pei Crossword Clue
- Fuels (up) Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.