We have the answer for Sch. Jefferson founded crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Sch. Jefferson founded Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Sch. Jefferson founded. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Sch. Jefferson founded crossword clue should be:
- UVA (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword February 3 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- JEFFERSON (noun)
- 3rd President of the United States; chief drafter of the Declaration of Independence; made the Louisiana Purchase in 1803 and sent out the Lewis and Clark Expedition to explore it (1743-1826)
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Essential element Crossword Clue
- Cherry and pimento Crossword Clue
- Most ironic Crossword Clue
- A rite answer Crossword Clue
- Exam many teens take Crossword Clue
- Low-cost prefix Crossword Clue
- Cuckoo cousin Crossword Clue
- Nickname for Josephine Crossword Clue
- Datebooks Crossword Clue
- Up on stuff Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.