We have the answer for Scoped out with nefarious intent crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for Scoped out with nefarious intent crossword clue most recently seen in the New Yorker Crossword.
Scoped out with nefarious intent Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's New Yorker Crossword Answers
- Loafs Crossword Clue
- Neural transmitters Crossword Clue
- Employer of Garbo, Gable, and Harlow Crossword Clue
- Impasto’s thick layers, often Crossword Clue
- Hustles Crossword Clue
- City once dubbed the Strawberry Capital of California Crossword Clue
- Initials in a high-profile nineties breakup? Crossword Clue
- Coughed up Crossword Clue
- Pen name? Crossword Clue
- Endow with certain gendered traits Crossword Clue
You can play the New Yorker Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- NEFARIOUS (adjective)
- extremely wicked
- CASED (adjective)
- covered or protected with or as if with a case
- enclosed in a case
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Scoped out with nefarious intent crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.