We have the answer for Scottish refusal crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Scottish refusal Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Scottish refusal. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Scottish refusal crossword clue should be:
- NAE (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our LA Times Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- REFUSAL (noun)
- a message refusing to accept something that is offered
- the act of refusing
- SCOTTISH (noun)
- the dialect of English used in Scotland
- SCOTTISH (adjective)
- of or relating to or characteristic of Scotland or its people or culture or its English dialect or Gaelic language
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Cherished Crossword Clue
- Where Am I Now? memoirist Wilson Crossword Clue
- Subsequent drafts Crossword Clue
- Assistance in getting a ride? Crossword Clue
- Quote book abbr. Crossword Clue
- Pedometer unit Crossword Clue
- “Grace and Frankie” actor Waterston Crossword Clue
- Crew Crossword Clue
- Tuscan city whose university was founded in 1240 Crossword Clue
- Not in German Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.