We have the answer for Second chance, of a sort crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for Second chance, of a sort crossword clue most recently seen in the Universal Crossword.
Second chance, of a sort Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- This, in Medellin Crossword Clue
- African home of the Carthage Film Festival Crossword Clue
- Like many ASL users Crossword Clue
- Child’s question after scarfing down a plate of broccoli Crossword Clue
- “Losing My Religion” band Crossword Clue
- Trans counterpart Crossword Clue
- Other, in Medellin Crossword Clue
- Fictional town at the heart of Pixar’s “Cars” movies Crossword Clue
- Actress Kendrick Crossword Clue
- I Fall to Pieces singer Cline Crossword Clue
You can play the Universal Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SECOND (noun)
- an indefinitely short time
- a 60th part of a minute of arc
- SECOND (verb)
- give support or one’s approval to
- transfer an employee to a different, temporary assignment
- SECOND (adjective)
- coming next after the first in position in space or time or degree or magnitude
- a part or voice or instrument or orchestra section lower in pitch than or subordinate to the first
- SECOND (adverb)
- in the second place
- REDO (verb)
- make new
- do over, as of (part of) a house
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the Universal Crossword
The Universal Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is syndicated to newspapers and online publications around the world. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their skill and creativity in the field of crossword puzzles.
The Universal Crossword was first introduced in 1999, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is known for its clever clues and challenging difficulty level, and is updated daily with new and interesting themes.
One of the unique features of the Universal Crossword is its use of a standardized grid size, which makes it easy for solvers to switch between different crossword puzzles without having to adjust to a new grid layout. The puzzle is also known for its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Second chance, of a sort crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.