We have the answer for Seed that’s a source of omega-3s crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Seed that’s a source of omega-3s Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Seed that’s a source of omega-3s. This clue last appeared November 25, 2022 in the Daily Pop Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Seed that’s a source of omega-3s crossword clue should be:
- FLAX (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FLAX (noun)
- fiber of the flax plant that is made into thread and woven into linen fabric
- plant of the genus Linum that is cultivated for its seeds and for the fibers of its stem
- SOURCE (noun)
- a publication (or a passage from a publication) that is referred to
- someone who originates or causes or initiates something
- SOURCE (verb)
- get (a product) from another country or business
- specify the origin of
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- Actor Billy of “Titanic” Crossword Clue
- “Promising Young Woman” actress who plays the journalist Megan Twohey in “She Said” (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- Former Yankee slugger, to fans (Hyph.) Crossword Clue
- Actress de Armas of “Knives Out” Crossword Clue
- West Coast home of the NCAA’s Bruins (Abbr.) Crossword Clue
- Struggle painfully (over), as a decision Crossword Clue
- “Grumpy ___ Men” (Jack Lemmon/Walter Matthau film) Crossword Clue
- Early color TV maker Crossword Clue
- Shaken (not stirred) cocktail in James Bond films Crossword Clue
- Part of the United Kingdom (Abbr.) Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.