We have the answer for Senate broadcaster crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for Senate broadcaster crossword clue most recently seen in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword.
Senate broadcaster Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Felon’s flight Crossword Clue
- Down Under denizen Crossword Clue
- Bygone Peruvian Crossword Clue
- Dijon darling Crossword Clue
- Turner and Danson Crossword Clue
- Soup legume Crossword Clue
- Sweetie Crossword Clue
- ‘Dream on!’ Crossword Clue
- Thames town Crossword Clue
- Ooze Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BROADCASTER (noun)
- a mechanical device for scattering something (seed or fertilizer or sand etc.) in all directions
- someone who broadcasts on radio or television
- SENATE (noun)
- the upper house of the United States Congress
- assembly possessing high legislative powers
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - February 16 2024
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - December 1 2023
- Newsday Crossword - October 22 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - August 21 2023
- Newsday Crossword - January 3 2023
About the Eugene Sheffer Crossword
Eugene Sheffer was an American journalist and crossword puzzle creator who is best known for his work in the field of crosswords. He was born on February 12, 1923, in Brooklyn, New York, and died on January 17, 1997.
Sheffer began his career as a journalist in the 1940s and worked for several newspapers, including the New York Post and the New York Daily News. In 1968, he began creating crossword puzzles for the New York Herald Tribune, and later worked for the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and other publications.
Sheffer was known for his creative and challenging crossword puzzles, which often featured puns and wordplay. His puzzles were also known for their cultural references and inclusion of a wide range of topics, from history and literature to popular culture.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Senate broadcaster crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.