We have the answer for Send off crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Send off Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on April 1, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Going well? NYT Crossword Clue
- Bomb NYT Crossword Clue
- Land bordering 26-Across: Abbr. NYT Crossword Clue
- Grounds for an apology NYT Crossword Clue
- In direct confrontation Crossword Clue
- Some auto accessories NYT Crossword Clue
- Buddha is often depicted with one NYT Crossword Clue
- Fig. with two hyphens NYT Crossword Clue
- Downside of checking a bag NYT Crossword Clue
- Brew whose red-and-white logo was inspired by billiard balls NYT Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- EXUDE (5 letters)
- MAIL (4 letters)
- EMIT (4 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MAIL (verb)
- cause to be directed or transmitted to another place
- send via the postal service
- MAIL (noun)
- (Middle Ages) flexible armor made of interlinked metal rings
- the system whereby messages are transmitted via the post office
- OFF (verb)
- kill intentionally and with premeditation
- OFF (adverb)
- from a particular thing or place or position (`forth’ is obsolete)
- at a distance in space or time
- OFF (adjective)
- (of events) no longer planned or scheduled
- in an unpalatable state
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.