Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Sentence units crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Sentence units Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Sentence units. This clue last appeared November 23, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Sentence units crossword clue should be:
- YEARS (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword November 23 2022 Answers guide.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- SENTENCE (verb)
- pronounce a sentence on (somebody) in a court of law.
- SENTENCE (noun)
- (criminal law) a final judgment of guilty in a criminal case and the punishment that is imposed.
- the period of time a prisoner is imprisoned.
- YEARS (noun)
- a prolonged period of time.
- a late time of life.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Bar bill Crossword Clue
- Fury Crossword Clue
- Analyze sentence units Crossword Clue
- E.M. Forster’s “___ With a View” Crossword Clue
- Breezy farewell Crossword Clue
- Like some owls, toads and vipers Crossword Clue
- Ribbon at the fair, say Crossword Clue
- At any time Crossword Clue
- Board Crossword Clue
- Prurient look Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.