We have the answer for Sentry's duty crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Sentry’s duty Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Crossword Answers
- No. for a résumé NYT Crossword Clue
- Post-Grunge band fronted by Scott Stapp Crossword Clue
- ___ Martin (luxury car) Crossword Clue
- Wrinkly hybrid fruit Crossword Clue
- The Orphan Masters Son Pulitzer winner Johnson Crossword Clue
- Slowly disappears Crossword Clue
- Actor Danson who’s married to Mary Steenburgen Crossword Clue
- “Darn it all!” NYT Crossword Clue
- Grocery workers Crossword Clue
- 3^2 + 4^2 + 5^2 NYT Crossword Clue
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- CHALLENGE (9 letters)
- PATROL (6 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SENTRY (noun)
- a person employed to keep watch for some anticipated event
- DUTY (noun)
- the social force that binds you to the courses of action demanded by that force
- a government tax on imports or exports
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.