We have the answer for Series of courses crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Series of courses Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Series of courses. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Series of courses crossword clue should be:
- MEAL (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SERIES (noun)
- a periodical that appears at scheduled times
- a serialized set of programs
- MEAL (noun)
- the food served and eaten at one time
- any of the occasions for eating food that occur by custom or habit at more or less fixed times
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Main character of Pixar’s “The Good Dinosaur” Crossword Clue
- Coffee-making option Crossword Clue
- Cuban Pete’s forte Crossword Clue
- 1969 **** by Joni Mitchell Crossword Clue
- Roughs it Crossword Clue
- Crunch focus Crossword Clue
- ___ Mansion (2001 Nintendo game) Crossword Clue
- Radio City style Crossword Clue
- Feature of Norway’s Nigardsbreen glacier Crossword Clue
- Wasn’t satisfied with an apology, perhaps Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.