We have the answer for Sets, as a trap crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Sets, as a trap Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Sets, as a trap. This clue last appeared December 11, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Sets, as a trap crossword clue should be:
- LAYS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TRAP (verb)
- to hold fast or prevent from moving
- catch in or as if in a trap
- TRAP (noun)
- something (often something deceptively attractive) that catches you unawares
- a hazard on a golf course
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- What’s often sent with an RSVP Crossword Clue
- Weasel family member Crossword Clue
- Caribbean’s Grand __ island Crossword Clue
- Exude Crossword Clue
- Bus terminal Crossword Clue
- Fix, as potholes Crossword Clue
- Tupperware sound Crossword Clue
- Memory joggers, perhaps Crossword Clue
- ‘Offshoot’ music prefix Crossword Clue
- Startup-loan agcy. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.