We have the answer for Shakespeare’s river crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Shakespeare’s river Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Shakespeare’s river. This clue last appeared February 10, 2023 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Shakespeare’s river crossword clue should be:
- AVON (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Universal Crossword February 10 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SHAKESPEARE (noun)
- English poet and dramatist considered one of the greatest English writers (1564-1616)
- RIVER (noun)
- a large natural stream of water (larger than a creek)
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Earlier Crossword Clue
- Garden shovel Crossword Clue
- *Roaming Asian food seller Crossword Clue
- Like a desert Crossword Clue
- Lasting mark Crossword Clue
- Spanish for ‘January’ Crossword Clue
- Speech fillers Crossword Clue
- Color similar to teal Crossword Clue
- Cant stand Crossword Clue
- Nail polish brand Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.