We have the answer for Shapes up crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Shapes up Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Shapes up. This clue last appeared March 15, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Shapes up crossword clue should be:
- TETRIS (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword March 15 2023 Answers guide.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Burn like embers NYT Crossword Clue
- Blue-green shade NYT Crossword Clue
- Insert a token, say NYT Crossword Clue
- Adopts NYT Crossword Clue
- Operator NYT Crossword Clue
- Sight at Rocky Mountain National Park NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ motor skills (baby’s development) NYT Crossword Clue
- Sting operation, e.g. NYT Crossword Clue
- Giant head? NYT Crossword Clue
- Messed (with) NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.