We have the answer for Sharp blows crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Sharp blows Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Sharp blows. This clue last appeared December 11, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Sharp blows crossword clue should be:
- SWATS (5 letters)
- WHACKS (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SHARP (adjective)
- (of something seen or heard) clearly defined
- marked by practical hardheaded intelligence
- SHARP (adverb)
- changing suddenly in direction and degree
- SHARP (noun)
- a long thin sewing needle with a sharp point
- a musical notation indicating one half step higher than the note named
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Unsurpassable Crossword Clue
- Presentation’ graphics Crossword Clue
- Neighbor of Turkey Crossword Clue
- Prince William alma mater Crossword Clue
- No vote Crossword Clue
- Follower of Attila Crossword Clue
- One, in Sicily or Spain Crossword Clue
- Early PC screen Crossword Clue
- Celtic music superstar Crossword Clue
- Yoga accessories Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.