We have the answer for Sheepdog in “Babe” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Sheepdog in “Babe” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Sheepdog in “Babe”. This clue last appeared August 18, 2022 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Sheepdog in “Babe” crossword clue should be:
- REX (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SHEEPDOG (noun)
- any of various usually long-haired breeds of dog reared to herd and guard sheep
- REX (noun)
- a male sovereign; ruler of a kingdom
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Astronomical sightings Crossword Clue
- Bugler’s evening call Crossword Clue
- Manhole setting Crossword Clue
- Musical number Crossword Clue
- Grant’s bill Crossword Clue
- Pleistocene period Crossword Clue
- College figure Crossword Clue
- Big ringer Crossword Clue
- Yields to gravity Crossword Clue
- Priest, at times Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.