We have the answer for Sheet of glass crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Sheet of glass Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Sheet of glass. This clue last appeared December 11, 2022 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Sheet of glass crossword clue should be:
- PANE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GLASS (noun)
- a mirror; usually a ladies’ dressing mirror
- a small refracting telescope
- GLASS (verb)
- enclose with glass
- become glassy or take on a glass-like appearance
- SHEET (noun)
- paper used for writing or printing
- a large piece of fabric (usually canvas fabric) by means of which wind is used to propel a sailing vessel
- SHEET (verb)
- come down as if in sheets
- cover with a sheet, as if by wrapping
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Chaperone (last 4 letters …) Crossword Clue
- Wrestling hold Crossword Clue
- Second section Crossword Clue
- Brine ingredient Crossword Clue
- Soft shoe material Crossword Clue
- What a dog shakes with Crossword Clue
- I wanna do it! Crossword Clue
- At an end Crossword Clue
- Lattice for plants Crossword Clue
- State confidently Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.