We have the answer for Sheriff's star crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for Sheriff's star crossword clue most recently seen in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword.
Sheriff’s star Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Gorilla Crossword Clue
- Be slack-jawed Crossword Clue
- Videotaped Crossword Clue
- Draft status? Crossword Clue
- Prudish Crossword Clue
- Kid’s belly Crossword Clue
- Out of the storm Crossword Clue
- Band boosters Crossword Clue
- Tart fruit Crossword Clue
- Lisa’s brother Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SHERIFF (noun)
- the principal law-enforcement officer in a county
- BADGE (noun)
- an emblem (a small piece of plastic or cloth or metal) that signifies your status (rank or membership or affiliation etc.)
- any feature that is regarded as a sign of status (a particular power or quality or rank)
- BADGE (verb)
- put a badge on
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - December 1 2023
- Premier Sunday Crossword - February 5 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - October 25 2022
About the Eugene Sheffer Crossword
Eugene Sheffer was an American journalist and crossword puzzle creator who is best known for his work in the field of crosswords. He was born on February 12, 1923, in Brooklyn, New York, and died on January 17, 1997.
Sheffer began his career as a journalist in the 1940s and worked for several newspapers, including the New York Post and the New York Daily News. In 1968, he began creating crossword puzzles for the New York Herald Tribune, and later worked for the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and other publications.
Sheffer was known for his creative and challenging crossword puzzles, which often featured puns and wordplay. His puzzles were also known for their cultural references and inclusion of a wide range of topics, from history and literature to popular culture.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Sheriff’s star crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.