We have the answer for Sherlock Holmes creator Arthur ___ Doyle crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Sherlock Holmes creator Arthur ___ Doyle Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Sherlock Holmes creator Arthur ___ Doyle. This clue last appeared September 25, 2022 in the Daily Pop Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Sherlock Holmes creator Arthur ___ Doyle crossword clue should be:
- CONAN (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SHERLOCK (noun)
- someone who can be employed as a detective to collect information
- CREATOR (noun)
- terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God
- a person who grows or makes or invents things
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- “Away from Her” writer/director who wrote and directed the film adaptation of 28-Across, which debuted at the Toronto Film Festival this month (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- “Behind the Scenes at the Museum” novelist Atkinson Crossword Clue
- “The Name of the ___” (Umberto Eco novel) Crossword Clue
- TV scientist Bill who wrote “Unstoppable: Harnessing Science to Change the World” Crossword Clue
- Okey-doke Crossword Clue
- Bowl-shaped Asian skillet Crossword Clue
- Auto parts giant Crossword Clue
- Bridal path Crossword Clue
- Mildred D. Taylor’s Newbery Medal-winning novel “___ of Thunder, Hear My Cry” Crossword Clue
- Like audiobooks Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.