We have the answer for Shining example crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Shining example crossword clue answer below.
Shining example Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- British insurance giant Crossword Clue
- Prevent from escaping Crossword Clue
- Saguaro and prickly pear Crossword Clue
- Tropical vacation spots Crossword Clue
- Skinny swimmers Crossword Clue
- Rom-com subject Crossword Clue
- Where to exchange vows Crossword Clue
- Greek god with a spear Crossword Clue
- Coin opening Crossword Clue
- Alternative to a foil or saber Crossword Clue
You can play the Universal Crossword online.
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- IDEAL (5 letters)
- GEM (3 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SHINING (noun)
- the work of making something smooth and shiny by rubbing or waxing it
- SHINING (adjective)
- reflecting light
- made smooth and bright by or as if by rubbing; reflecting a sheen or glow
- IDEAL (adjective)
- of or relating to the philosophical doctrine of the reality of ideas
- conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence; embodying an ideal
- IDEAL (noun)
- model of excellence or perfection of a kind; one having no equal
- the idea of something that is perfect; something that one hopes to attain
The Universal Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is syndicated to newspapers and online publications around the world. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their skill and creativity in the field of crossword puzzles.
The Universal Crossword was first introduced in 1999, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is known for its clever clues and challenging difficulty level, and is updated daily with new and interesting themes.
One of the unique features of the Universal Crossword is its use of a standardized grid size, which makes it easy for solvers to switch between different crossword puzzles without having to adjust to a new grid layout. The puzzle is also known for its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Shining example crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.