We have the answer for Shoe fasteners crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Shoe fasteners Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Shoe fasteners. This clue last appeared September 23, 2022 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Shoe fasteners crossword clue should be:
- LACES (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Eugene Sheffer Crossword September 23 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SHOE (noun)
- a restraint provided when the brake linings are moved hydraulically against the brake drum to retard the wheel’s rotation
- U-shaped plate nailed to underside of horse’s hoof
- SHOE (verb)
- furnish with shoes
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Collectors’ goals Crossword Clue
- Has an intense craving Crossword Clue
- Battled verbally Crossword Clue
- Quilters’ get-together Crossword Clue
- Author Lurie Crossword Clue
- Losing ventures? Crossword Clue
- “Downton —” Crossword Clue
- Deducted Crossword Clue
- Welsh pooch Crossword Clue
- Nymph pursuer Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.