We have the answer for Shoelace hole crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Shoelace hole Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Shoelace hole. This clue last appeared December 21, 2022 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Shoelace hole crossword clue should be:
- EYELET (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SHOELACE (noun)
- a lace used for fastening shoes
- EYELET (noun)
- fastener consisting of a metal ring for lining a small hole to permit the attachment of cords or lines
- a small hole (usually round and finished around the edges) in cloth or leather for the passage of a cord or hook or bar
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Balm target Crossword Clue
- Low- — diet Crossword Clue
- Dubious Crossword Clue
- Bouquets-to-order co Crossword Clue
- Early supercomputer Crossword Clue
- Glum expression Crossword Clue
- Nourish Crossword Clue
- Competitor’s demeanor Crossword Clue
- Sheeran and Harris Crossword Clue
- Sword fights Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.