We have the answer for Shoestring crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Shoestring crossword clue answer below.
Shoestring Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Pleasing part of a song Crossword Clue
- Billionaire’s boat Crossword Clue
- London museum home to Warhol’s “Marilyn Diptych” Crossword Clue
- We need help! Crossword Clue
- Animal that goes heehaw Crossword Clue
- Rigatoni relative Crossword Clue
- HS diploma substitute Crossword Clue
- Like bad puns Crossword Clue
- Common city street name Crossword Clue
- Google browser Crossword Clue
You can play the Universal Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SHOESTRING (noun)
- a lace used for fastening shoes
- a small amount of money
- LACE (verb)
- add alcohol to (beverages)
- spin, wind, or twist together
- LACE (noun)
- a cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment)
- a delicate decorative fabric woven in an open web of symmetrical patterns
The Universal Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is syndicated to newspapers and online publications around the world. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their skill and creativity in the field of crossword puzzles.
The Universal Crossword was first introduced in 1999, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is known for its clever clues and challenging difficulty level, and is updated daily with new and interesting themes.
One of the unique features of the Universal Crossword is its use of a standardized grid size, which makes it easy for solvers to switch between different crossword puzzles without having to adjust to a new grid layout. The puzzle is also known for its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.