We have the answer for Shortened word, for short crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Shortened word, for short Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Shortened word, for short. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Shortened word, for short crossword clue should be:
- ABBR (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SHORTENED (adjective)
- cut short in duration
- cut short
- WORD (noun)
- the divine word of God; the second person in the Trinity (incarnate in Jesus)
- information about recent and important events
- WORD (verb)
- put into words or an expression
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- Noisy accessories with a “Just Married” sign Crossword Clue
- Sounds made by sheep Crossword Clue
- Like court testimony Crossword Clue
- Nickname for Grandma Crossword Clue
- Must pay, as a debt (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- ABBA’s home country (Abbr.) Crossword Clue
- Italian region known for sparkling wine Crossword Clue
- Talent show hosted by Ryan Seacrest, familiarly Crossword Clue
- Clueless beginner, in gaming slang Crossword Clue
- Competes in the Winter Olympics giant slalom Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.