We have the answer for Shortened word in some school names crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Shortened word in some school names Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Shortened word in some school names. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the Daily Pop Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Shortened word in some school names crossword clue should be:
- PREP (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Pop Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SHORTENED (adjective)
- cut short in duration
- cut short
- NAMES (noun)
- verbal abuse; a crude substitute for argument
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- Coat sleeve Crossword Clue
- “Grab a chair” Crossword Clue
- Light kiss on the cheek Crossword Clue
- ___ Terrific (1950s animated character with a “thinking cap”) Crossword Clue
- Obnoxious person Crossword Clue
- “More or less” suffix Crossword Clue
- Lion of the zodiac Crossword Clue
- Vacuum attachment Crossword Clue
- One who gets paid to play Crossword Clue
- Spelling contests Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.