Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Shoulder muscle, for short crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Shoulder muscle, for short Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Shoulder muscle, for short. This clue last appeared January 1, 1970 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Shoulder muscle, for short crossword clue should be:
- DELT (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- SHOULDER (noun)
- a narrow edge of land (usually unpaved) along the side of a road.
- a ball-and-socket joint between the head of the humerus and a cavity of the scapula.
- SHOULDER (verb)
- carry a burden, either real or metaphoric.
- lift onto one’s shoulders.
- SHORT (adjective)
- of insufficient quantity to meet a need.
- marked by rude or peremptory shortness.
- SHORT (verb)
- cheat someone by not returning him enough money.
- create a short circuit in.
- SHORT (adverb)
- at a disadvantage.
- quickly and without warning.
- SHORT (noun)
- the fielding position of the player on a baseball team who is stationed between second and third base.
- accidental contact between two points in an electric circuit that have a potential difference.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- “I’ll take it from here” Crossword Clue
- Dresses in Crossword Clue
- Lip curl Crossword Clue
- Calvin of fashion Crossword Clue
- Double curve Crossword Clue
- Persia, today Crossword Clue
- Where stars are seen Crossword Clue
- First prime minister of India Crossword Clue
- Go after in court Crossword Clue
- Hunting dog Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.