We have the answer for Show featuring special agents crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Show featuring special agents Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Show featuring special agents. This clue last appeared November 30, 2022 in the Crossword Champ Daily. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Show featuring special agents crossword clue should be:
- NCIS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Crossword Champ Daily Crossword November 30 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SPECIAL (adjective)
- added to a regular schedule
- first and most important
- SPECIAL (noun)
- a dish or meal given prominence in e.g. a restaurant
- a special offering (usually temporary and at a reduced price) that is featured in advertising
Today's Crossword Champ Daily Answers
- Run on TV during breaks Crossword Clue
- Pitcher Hideki ___ Crossword Clue
- Holy folks (abbr) Crossword Clue
- Curves of a circle Crossword Clue
- Come by Crossword Clue
- Ending with real in London Crossword Clue
- Game with matchsticks Crossword Clue
- Chemical endings Crossword Clue
- Five on a gunslinger’s gun Crossword Clue
- Was imminent as a deadline Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.