We have the answer for Show of hands crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Show of hands Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Show of hands. This clue last appeared September 27, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Show of hands crossword clue should be:
- VOTE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HANDS (noun)
- the force of workers available
- (with `in’) guardianship over; in divorce cases it is the right to house and care for and discipline a child
- SHOW (verb)
- provide evidence for
- take (someone) to their seats, as in theaters or auditoriums
- SHOW (noun)
- pretending that something is the case in order to make a good impression
- something intended to communicate a particular impression
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Connecticut’s oldest university Crossword Clue
- Injured while bullfighting Crossword Clue
- Quick pair of punches Crossword Clue
- Baseball great Williams Crossword Clue
- Quaker’s pronoun Crossword Clue
- Pop’s mom Crossword Clue
- “The quality of mercy ___ strained” Crossword Clue
- Laundry load NYT Crossword Clue
- Hill of CNN Crossword Clue
- Rural tower Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.