We have the answer for Showtime rival crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Showtime rival Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Showtime rival. This clue last appeared October 19, 2022 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Showtime rival crossword clue should be:
- HBO (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SHOWTIME (noun)
- the time at which something is supposed to begin
- RIVAL (verb)
- be equal to in quality or ability
- be the rival of, be in competition with
- RIVAL (noun)
- the contestant you hope to defeat
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Moves rapidly Crossword Clue
- Drive- — window Crossword Clue
- Milk-related Crossword Clue
- Sandal type Crossword Clue
- Leftover bit Crossword Clue
- Birthright barterer Crossword Clue
- Adhesive Crossword Clue
- Corn or cotton, e.g Crossword Clue
- Stints at the factory Crossword Clue
- Eggs Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.