We have the answer for Showy basket crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. One strategy is to check the intersecting words, or "crosses." By looking at the letters in the intersecting words, you may find a letter you might not have thought of that can help you solve the clue. Another strategy is to consider alternate meanings of the clue. Sometimes words have more than one meaning, and considering these alternate meanings can lead you to a different answer.
Wordplay is also a common technique used in crossword puzzles to make the clues more interesting and challenging. Many crossword clues are designed to be tricky or misleading, and looking for puns, homophones, anagrams, and other word games that might be hiding in the clue can help you solve it. Looking for patterns in the clue and the puzzle as a whole, such as whether the answer is a noun, verb, or adjective, or ends in "-ing" or "-tion," can also help you narrow down your options. And if you're really stuck, taking a break and coming back to the puzzle later with fresh eyes can sometimes help you solve the clue. With practice and persistence, you'll get better at solving crossword puzzles, even the most challenging ones. If you're still struggling, we have the Showy basket crossword clue answer below.
Showy basket Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Singer Perry NYT Crossword Clue
- Condition that exists on a spectrum NYT Crossword Clue
- [Now I’m mad!] NYT Crossword Clue
- Utility org. created in F.D.R.’s New Deal NYT Crossword Clue
- Wavy do NYT Crossword Clue
- Like Iran vis-à-vis Iraq NYT Crossword Clue
- Main section of a letter NYT Crossword Clue
- Lab glass NYT Crossword Clue
- Flatbread from India NYT Crossword Clue
- Green movement? NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DUNK (verb)
- dip into a liquid while eating
- immerse briefly into a liquid so as to wet, coat, or saturate
- DUNK (noun)
- a basketball shot in which the basketball is propelled downward into the basket
- BASKET (noun)
- horizontal circular metal hoop supporting a net through which players try to throw the basketball
- a score in basketball made by throwing the ball through the hoop
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.