We have the answer for Sign before Virgo crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Sign before Virgo crossword clue answer below.
Sign before Virgo Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Letter sealer Crossword Clue
- Aunt, in Mexico Crossword Clue
- Suffix with cash Crossword Clue
- Acid type Crossword Clue
- Strand during a blizzard Crossword Clue
- PX patrons Crossword Clue
- Indian bread Crossword Clue
- Hog’s “hello” Crossword Clue
- Tolkien creature Crossword Clue
- Squirm in pain Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- VIRGO (noun)
- (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Virgo
- the sixth sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about August 23 to September 22
- SIGN (noun)
- structure displaying a board on which advertisements can be posted
- a perceptible indication of something not immediately apparent (as a visible clue that something has happened)
- SIGN (verb)
- mark with one’s signature; write one’s name (on)
- make the sign of the cross over someone in order to call on God for protection; consecrate
- SIGN (adjective)
- used of the language of the deaf
Eugene Sheffer was an American journalist and crossword puzzle creator who is best known for his work in the field of crosswords. He was born on February 12, 1923, in Brooklyn, New York, and died on January 17, 1997.
Sheffer began his career as a journalist in the 1940s and worked for several newspapers, including the New York Post and the New York Daily News. In 1968, he began creating crossword puzzles for the New York Herald Tribune, and later worked for the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and other publications.
Sheffer was known for his creative and challenging crossword puzzles, which often featured puns and wordplay. His puzzles were also known for their cultural references and inclusion of a wide range of topics, from history and literature to popular culture.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.