We have the answer for Sign for removal crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Sign for removal Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Sign for removal. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Sign for removal crossword clue should be:
- DELE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword January 24 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- REMOVAL (noun)
- the act of removing
- dismissal from office
- SIGN (noun)
- structure displaying a board on which advertisements can be posted
- a perceptible indication of something not immediately apparent (as a visible clue that something has happened)
- SIGN (verb)
- mark with one’s signature; write one’s name (on)
- make the sign of the cross over someone in order to call on God for protection; consecrate
- SIGN (adjective)
- used of the language of the deaf
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Most PSAT takers Crossword Clue
- Brief afterthoughts Crossword Clue
- Admirably impressive Crossword Clue
- Aid in organizing digital movies Crossword Clue
- Counterpart of mean and median, in statistics Crossword Clue
- Brief résumés, and an apt description of this puzzle’s four longest answers Crossword Clue
- Transmitted a document, old-style Crossword Clue
- Documentary- like filmmaking style Crossword Clue
- Snapshot Crossword Clue
- Elle King’s “___ & Oh’s” Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.