We have the answer for sign up 7 Little Words if this one has you stumped! 7 Little Words is a daily puzzle game that along with a standard puzzle also has bonus puzzles. It is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling on a 7 Little Words clue! The more you play, the more experience you’ll get playing the game and get better at figuring out clues without any assistance.
sign up 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words sign up in today’s puzzle, here is the answer! Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our 7 Little Words February 14 2023 Answers guide.
- ENTER (5 letters)
- ENLIST (6 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ENLIST (verb)
- engage somebody to enter the army
- hire for work or assistance
- SIGN (noun)
- structure displaying a board on which advertisements can be posted
- a perceptible indication of something not immediately apparent (as a visible clue that something has happened)
- SIGN (verb)
- mark with one’s signature; write one’s name (on)
- make the sign of the cross over someone in order to call on God for protection; consecrate
- SIGN (adjective)
- used of the language of the deaf
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- One who provokes
- “All-Around” Quality
- Thrusts forward
- Newcomers to a country
- female cats of the savanna
- “Standing Order”
We hope this helped you to finish today’s 7 Little Words puzzle. You can find all of the answers for each day’s set of clues in the 7 Little Words section of our website.