We have the answer for Signs of the future crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Signs of the future Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Signs of the future. This clue last appeared December 20, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Signs of the future crossword clue should be:
- OMENS (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FUTURE (noun)
- the time yet to come
- a verb tense that expresses actions or states in the future
- FUTURE (adjective)
- (of elected officers) elected but not yet serving
- a verb tense or other formation referring to events or states that have not yet happened
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Prof.’s helpers Crossword Clue
- Unmannerly man Crossword Clue
- Christen Crossword Clue
- ‘Once __ a time . . .’ Crossword Clue
- Powered by sunlight Crossword Clue
- Qty. Crossword Clue
- Nintendo game console Crossword Clue
- Reduce speed Crossword Clue
- Pocketbook or suitcase Crossword Clue
- Approximate landing hour: Abbr. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.