We have the answer for Silent crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Silent Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Silent. This clue last appeared November 2, 2022 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Silent crossword clue should be:
- MUTE (4 letters)
- MUM (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MUTE (adjective)
- unable to speak because of hereditary deafness
- expressed without speech
- MUTE (noun)
- a deaf person who is unable to speak
- a device used to soften the tone of a musical instrument
- MUTE (verb)
- deaden (a sound or noise), especially by wrapping
- SILENT (adjective)
- implied by or inferred from actions or statements
- failing to speak or communicate etc when expected to
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Cheap criticisms Crossword Clue
- Banded rock Crossword Clue
- San Diego player Crossword Clue
- Univ. or acad Crossword Clue
- Cloth tatters Crossword Clue
- “You have my word” Crossword Clue
- Gifted Crossword Clue
- Yankee great Lou Crossword Clue
- Brain parts Crossword Clue
- Pasta-cooking term Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.