We have the answer for Sill crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Sill Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Sill. This clue last appeared November 8, 2022 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Sill crossword clue should be:
- LEDGE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LEDGE (noun)
- a projecting ridge on a mountain or submerged under water
- SILL (noun)
- (geology) a flat (usually horizontal) mass of igneous rock between two layers of older sedimentary rock
- structural member consisting of a continuous horizontal timber forming the lowest member of a framework or supporting structure
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Ruby of films Crossword Clue
- Gap Crossword Clue
- Earth Crossword Clue
- Clubs (Abbr.) Crossword Clue
- Motel amenity Crossword Clue
- Young plants Crossword Clue
- “Put — on it!” Crossword Clue
- Sent forth Crossword Clue
- Sipping aids Crossword Clue
- Specks Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.