Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Similar sounding words, often used in poetry: crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Similar sounding words, often used in poetry: Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Similar sounding words, often used in poetry:. This clue last appeared November 23, 2022 in the Word Craze Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Similar sounding words, often used in poetry: crossword clue should be:
- RHYME (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- RHYME (noun)
- a piece of poetry.
- correspondence in the sounds of two or more lines (especially final sounds).
- RHYME (verb)
- compose rhymes.
- be similar in sound, especially with respect to the last syllable.
- SIMILAR (adjective)
- resembling or similar; having the same or some of the same characteristics; often used in combination.
- having the same or similar characteristics.
Today's Word Craze Crossword Answers
- White blood cells fight infection as part of the body’s ______ system: Crossword Clue
- Novel about a white whale; ‘Call me Ishmael’: Crossword Clue
- A peninsula in East Asia seperated into two states, North and South: Crossword Clue
- Famous structure found in Paris made from wrought-iron: Crossword Clue
- This dwarf lost its planet status in 2006: Crossword Clue
- Black volcanic glass that can be made extremely sharp: Crossword Clue
- The study of languages: Crossword Clue
- The capital of China: Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.