We have the answer for Simile words crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Simile words Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Simile words. This clue last appeared February 14, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Simile words crossword clue should be:
- ASA (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword February 14 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WORDS (noun)
- an angry dispute
- words making up the dialogue of a play
- SIMILE (noun)
- a figure of speech that expresses a resemblance between things of different kinds (usually formed with `like’ or `as’)
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Introduced WSJ Crossword Clue
- Where to order a Choco Brownie Extreme Blizzard WSJ Crossword Clue
- Rami of “Bohemian Rhapsody” WSJ Crossword Clue
- Maker of pottery or doughnuts WSJ Crossword Clue
- An athlete might take one WSJ Crossword Clue
- Dunn, Ephron and Roberts WSJ Crossword Clue
- Trilogy, maybe WSJ Crossword Clue
- Lend ___ (listen) WSJ Crossword Clue
- Apt rhyme for “clock” WSJ Crossword Clue
- Cheese with veins WSJ Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.