We have the answer for Simile’s center crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Simile’s center Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Simile’s center. This clue last appeared August 24, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Simile’s center crossword clue should be:
- ASA (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword August 24 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CENTER (noun)
- a building dedicated to a particular activity
- the object upon which interest and attention focuses
- CENTER (verb)
- direct one’s attention on something
- move into the center
- CENTER (adjective)
- equally distant from the extremes
- of or belonging to neither the right nor the left politically or intellectually
- SIMILE (noun)
- a figure of speech that expresses a resemblance between things of different kinds (usually formed with `like’ or `as’)
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Tiny “tiny”? NYT Crossword Clue
- Form of attachment? NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ engr. NYT Crossword Clue
- Low-cut T-shirt feature NYT Crossword Clue
- Clothes that may come ripped NYT Crossword Clue
- Cubist Picasso NYT Crossword Clue
- Take ten NYT Crossword Clue
- Symbol in the center of the Japanese flag NYT Crossword Clue
- Eclipse, to some NYT Crossword Clue
- Something to live by NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.